- 1 C Organic Lo Mein Noodles (cooked as directed)
- 1 C chopped RAW kale
- 1 C broccoli – chopped
- 1 TBS fresh ginger – fine diced
- 4-5 cloves garlic – course chopped
- 1/2 C coconut aminos
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayn Pink Salt
- Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Start pan on medium-high heat. Add REFINED coconut oil (the only oil you should cook with, unless you’re buying expensive Avocado oil)
- Add chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté for 3 mins or until soft.
- Add broccoli. Sauté for 3-5 mins until bright green and tender.
***DO NOT OVER COOK.***
- Turn off heat. Add liquids, kale, salt, noodles. Toss to mix.
Optional: Add in (cooked) sweet potatoes for a twist!