- 1/2 oz dried lobster mushrooms, soaked
- 1/2 C water
- 1/3 C cashews, soaked and rinsed
- 1/2 C red bell pepper
- 1/3 C red onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp kelp powder
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- optional: red pepper flakes
- Soak about 1/2 oz of mushrooms in warm water. When they are plump, and tender, rinse and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except mushrooms in blender and blend until smooth.
- Dice up mushrooms and stir in.
For warm soup blend for an extra minute or two.
Be careful not to over blend or it won’t be raw anymore! I made this mistake.
I’ll tell you what, this soup was SOOOO nice to have warm.